Pages

From Catwalk to Kate

From Catwalk to Kate

Monday 4 July 2011

Holiday shopping

A recent shopping trip for my holidays got me a lovely maxi and THESE shoes.

They're Kork-Ease http://www.korkease.com/ and are THE MOST comfiest shoes I have honestly ever worn. This guaranteed them to be a holiday buy.

Not only that, of course like all my buys, the price was a factor, Kork-ease shoes are over my budget and this particular leather, snake skin pattern pair are RRP: £115 however, finding them in my favourite shop, TKMAXX they were as little as £24.99


Thats less than what any one would be asked to pay for a pair of FAKE leather heels in any highstreet store. It's not hard to find quality if you just shop around!

Thats not all, but I've recently picked up a Paul&Joe Playsuit from TKMAXX for a ridiculous ( I think the RRP was around £90) £12 now THAT is a bargain, that is less than effing primark now.

This outfit:
Paul&Joe playsuit: TKMAXX
Korkease Shoes: TKMAXX
Bag: Mulberry Outlet



A small teaser for my next post, I'll be showing what I'm doing to customise this lovely orange maxi in time for Greece!
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your new MAXI dress, its beautiful ^^

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?