Pages

From Catwalk to Kate

From Catwalk to Kate

Thursday 11 August 2011

Hand embroided dress

Hopefully you will remeber my blog poat not so long ago about my hand embroided dress I was working on, if not, see it here.

I finally finished all the beading I wanted to do, I filled the blue triangles and green triangles completely and thickened the burnt orange coloured lines.

The Result:
This is one of the images from my holiday wearing the dress ,complete with stacks of bangles in similar colours...

Dress: H&M, beading added by me
shoes: Kurt Geiger
Tote Bag:ASOS

I know it hardly feels like summer any more now in England, I just want to show the last of my summer looks before starting on the new season, so some more escapism is yet to come!

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?