Pages

From Catwalk to Kate

From Catwalk to Kate

Friday 30 December 2011

Last Post of 2011!

Its new years eve eve! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! This will be my last post of 2011, and I'm looking forward to the year ahead, I've got plans to regularly update my blog and plenty more looks in mind as well as a trip to Tokyo (hopefully)(maybe some more hehe) coming up next year. I'm also going to York on tuesday, and paying a visit to my favourite Mulberry outlet, I'm after (prehaphs) a bag but most definitely an iPad case for my shiny new toy, so make sure you look out for that...


Today im wearing a silver knitted dress from H&M, this dress is an asteal at £7.99, my size sold out in the newcastle store but luckily i somehow managed to order the last one over the phone!(woo!) BEWARE, h&m delivery is SLOW, it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive.

Never the less its a really easy dress to throw on for work or night, again I've gone metallic, something I never have done last year but this year I'm loving it(well the pieces from h&m at least).


It looks more of a grey on the photos as they dont really capture the metallic, my necklace is very old from Topshop ,dee my other blog post to see where my shoes and cardi are from, thick tights are a must with this dress also!





Oh and here is my iPad ^.^ Hopefully i can find a lovely Mulberry case for it to sit in soon!

Leave a comment and don't forget to leave all your lovely blogs and I'll pay them a visit!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool necklace!!! I have one seems like yours but "golden" =)))

    http://blvdderoxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just fell in love with the dress & the shoes,such a pretty combination!:)
    http://byjoowelter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?