Pages

From Catwalk to Kate

From Catwalk to Kate

Friday 25 February 2011

What is that?

I recently discovered some vintage (what i thought was just sheer fabric) but clothes under my bed donated from my auntie a while back. They're so interesting and I had so much fun with the way they flow.

They're actually a pair of high waisted bloomers with a sheer uneven skirt and a sheer blouse wth interesting ruffles down the front and on the cuffs.
I'm sure one day I'll get better photos so I can really do these clothes justice but for now this will do..
I'd really love to wear the skirt, I just need an appropriate time and event to do so!
Unfortunately the fabric has a few rips and tears in the skirt, because they are so all i suppose, but nevertheless they're beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?