I'm trying to keep this updated every day so I can make the progression of my look as clear as possible,
Today I've finished sewing my arms, neckline and other various edges as neat as possible..
Also, after a tedious proccess of rubbing coffee into my tablecloth and soaking it I have managed to get it to turn a light brown colour, I wanted a sort of dip-dye effect so have made the ends a darker colour too!
I plan cutting the cloth into a skirt in a ragged, distressed style and incoperating different techniques into such as weaving, making it more fitting to current "modern craft" trend..
(see image below)