Pages

From Catwalk to Kate

From Catwalk to Kate

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Its the small details that count...

I started working on some embroidery on my lace skirt with some beads I had from home, I worked around the flowers and then did a few cross stitches around and single beads...








I now want to create my chunky plait to go across my skirt out of the orange and lace fabric left over as well as much extra, I'll also need to decide on choosing my shoes and accessories to create the full look, at the moment I am thinking of using some of my own tan cork wedges, lace bloomers and a array of chunky gold jewels. I will use some of the fabric left over to help with creating accessories for the whole trend so all the looks are consistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?